Saturday, February 10, 2018

Assignment 20: Capstone Updates

For this assignment, I'm just giving a quick update on my capstone project. Currently, I have been watching many videos about urban planning and future issues like gentrification and walkability. Additionally, I have been talking with people at my mentorship and brainstorming ideas for good presentation visuals or props or interactive exhibits. Finally, I plan on reaching out to one of the professors at a local university (GA Tech) to ask her about her research in city planning, as well as talk about my essential question. I am still unsure of how I will use the information she may provide me with; maybe I can create a video interview or a presentation that integrates her knowledge. My biggest priority at the moment is just making sure that I have thoroughly researched and provided enough information to accurately answer my essential question.

Yasamin 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment